Kartra is an all-in-one online business and marketing platform that gives you everything you need to scale your business, from creating marketing and sales funnels to hosting webinars, managing your own affiliate program, taking payments for digital products, lead nurturing, and more.
Kartra provides you with all the tools you need to manage your ever-growing list of leads, customers, and clients. It’s a full suite of sales, marketing, and business-building tools.
Kartra is an online business platform that is designed to help you grow your business. Whether you are new to online marketing or have been running online businesses for years, Kartra is the toolbox that can accelerate the growth of your company.
Kartra is a powerful, all-in-one marketing automation software that helps business owners like you build entire sales funnels, processes payments, and manage their businesses in one place. It was founded in 2018 by Genesis Digital and since then it’s been used by entrepreneurs to host webinars, create landing pages, build websites, create email campaigns, track sales, and much more. Some of these entrepreneurs include Frank Kern, Amy Porterfield, Lisa Johnson, and more.
It’s also known for hosting Kartra Marketplace which contains digital products created by members for other members to promote and sell. This means you can get started without even needing to have your own product.
What can you do with Kartra?
Kartra makes it easy for you to build landing pages, create membership sites, manage your email lists, sell your courses, products, or services, create marketing funnels and so much more.
Here are some of the many things you can do with Kartra:
- Build landing pages that convert.
- Create stunning membership sites with templates and/or use drag-and-drop technology to create your own unique designs.
- Manage your email lists and have complete control over how often you contact them, whom you contact, and what types of messages they receive. With a click of a button, you can send new leads to different parts of your funnel depending on how they signed up or their behavior on your site. You can even take advantage of lead scoring!
- Sell unlimited products or services in multiple currencies while also giving them the ability to split payments into installments if desired
- Create comprehensive marketing funnels where actions by customers and prospects automatically trigger follow-up emails, texts (SMS), push notifications, or even postcards! Kartra has everything you need to turn prospects into customers.
- If you want to build solely a blog site – while there is blogging software built into Kartra, please note that it’s not as dedicated to blogging as other platforms like WordPress.
How much is Kartra? | Kartra Pricing
Kartra offers four plans for your marketing needs. Whilst there isn’t a free plan available on Kartra, you can try out any of the features and determine which one is best for you with a 14-day free trial for only $1!
Here are the four price plans for Kartra
- StartUp ($99/mo) – This is perfect for digital entrepreneurs just starting out. You can have up to 2,500 leads, run up to 15,000 page views per month, and create up to 100 products.
- Silver ($199/mo) – For your small business or growing agency that has more digital products than the average entrepreneur and higher traffic volume. You can have up to 12,500 leads, run up to 150,000 page views per month, and create up to 500 products.
- Gold ($299/mo) – Ideal for established businesses who want everything that Silver has plus some extra perks like custom domain mapping and priority support. You can have up to 25,000 contacts, run unlimited page views per month, and create an unlimited number of products.
- Platinum ($499/mo) – Perfect for introducing yourself as the “go-to” expert in your field by using Kartra’s advanced features like WebinarJam integration and customized API plans along with all the benefits of being a Gold member!
Kartra vs Kajabi
- Kartra is more affordable and has more features for the business owner & entrepreneur.
- Kartra offers more tools that you will actually use within your business.
- Kartra’s settings are easier to get to grips with.
- Kajabi has a steeper learning curve but is a better choice if you want to create a membership site.
- The Winner: Kartra
Kartra vs Clickfunnels
- Kartra is a better option than ClickFunnels because:
- Kartra is cheaper. For $299 per month, you can get every feature in Kartra, whereas ClickFunnels costs $97 per month for the basic package.
- Kartra has more features. Kartra includes everything you need to run your business online – autoresponders and marketing automation, checkouts and sales funnels, affiliate management, and marketing campaigns. With ClickFunnels you only get sales funnels unless you pay for the add ons.
- If you want to create just a sales funnel then ClickFunnels is more of an all-in-one platform for that than Kartra is.
- The Winner: Kartra
Is it worth it?
Kartra is a good option for many people, but not all. In my opinion, Kartra is a great option if:
- You are tired of piecing together different software and need an all in one solution
- You want to build a sales funnel from scratch
- You need a platform that can be used for marketing and sales automation
- You want to set up your own affiliate program for your product or service.
- Like to use cut time and learning and prefer well designed, ready-made templates that convert
- Like fast support and well-made video and document support/training
Conclusion: Kartra is worth it!
We’ve gone over the main benefits of Kartra, but it’s impossible to list every single feature. That’s because there are so many that we’d be here all day. And yes, there are some minor shortcomings—but nothing that prevents it from being a valuable tool with which to build your empire. If you’re just getting started or you’re looking to gradually scale your business, Kartra is an excellent choice for you. It costs less than other platforms or hiring a marketing and sales team, can help with everything from building landing pages to tracking customer engagement. Kartra allows you to operate smoothly even if you don’t have a huge budget.
SPECIAL BONUS: Would You like An Extended Trial for just $1?
To get an extended trial from the typical 14 DAYS to 30 DAYS, then simply CLICK HERE and when you are taken to the signup page, hover your mouse on the top left corner for a bonus of 30 days instead of 14!