My next guest came highly praised by a good friend of mine. Now Andrew Lindo is doing big things, an author of 14 children books, an award-winning graphic designer, businessman and founder of black history activity books. Andrew was in America but over the phone, we managed to have a good talk about his journey and story thus far.
Andrew shares his wisdom on being an author, businessman and empowering the black community here in England as well as worldwide.
“On average I do a book within 3-4 days, some books were written, illustrated, & proof read within a week”
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF BUSINESS MARKETING FINANCE PODCAST WITH ANDREW LINDO, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why Andrew thinks it’s important that young black children see positive role models they can relate to
- What has inspired him on his journey
- The importance of impacting the next generation
- How he was able to write 10 children books in only 6 weeks
- Why he decided to sell completely independent
- How writing has improved the way he now communicates
This ones another raw one people, enjoy!
To get in touch with Andrew Lindo Instagram & Facebook:
Go to Andrews FREE event in October 2019: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/black-history-activity-book-launch-20-tickets-55127629223?aff=ampmlt
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
Listen, subscribe, and leave a review on: iTunes podcasts, google podcasts or Spotify podcasts.
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well.
If you would like to learn more about how to self publish your book and build your book publishing empirePlease click here…to learn more