As we all know, If you want to become successful (whatever success means to you) in this world working hard on your business is very necessary, however, what’s not always talked about is that your home life is important too. Getting that balance right can be hard sometimes between long hours, family life, meeting deadlines, networking, writing reports and so forth and the scale can often tip in the other direction. Today I managed to catch up with Germaine Bowen Smith, husband, father life coach and mentor to young people for well over 12 years.
“I think the internet has a massive impact on relationships…”
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF BUSINESS MARKETING FINANCE PODCAST WITH GERMAINE BOWEN-SMITH, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to Identify your goals together, regularly.
- How do we practically work together and get passed the “Because I love you” stage?
- How to be smart while marketing your new business & supporting your family.
- Why trust, identity, parenting and finance are the major stumbling blocks to staying together.
- How to prepare when your spouse is terminally ill.
- Why Germaine believes not everyone is built for and should be in a relationship
To get in touch with Germaine Bowen Smith Instagram & Facebook:
- Men only workshop
- Couple workshop
- Women only workshops
- Relationship Coaching
- We provide one to one or couple private relationship coaching
- Scripture Germaine refers to is 1 Corinthians 7 V 2-7
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
Listen, subscribe, and leave a review on: iTunes or Spotify.
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well.