As I’m traveling a lot more this year while chilling at my hotel I decided to catch up with an old friend of mine who’s doing big things in Surrey and I often see her events show up on my
“Keep pushing through, don’t let anyone hold you back!”
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF BUSINESS MARKETING FINANCE PODCAST WITH ALEXIA SIBTHORPE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How your goals change over time and why your goals when you first start will be very different than your goals down the road.
- Why Excel events exists and puts on event packages with a difference
- Her mums influence on her life and what she instilled inside of her
- Setting up your kids for greatness – leaving a legacy
- The power of social media influencers
- Following your dreams & not letting anything hold you back
Alexia also gives an exclusive to all BMF Podcast listeners offer!
50% OFF for your event to be planned – use code: LEX50 (Expires 27th May 2019)
To get in touch with Alexia Sibthorpe Instagram & Facebook:
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
Listen, subscribe, and leave a review on: iTunes or Spotify.
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well.