My next guest has spent the last 8 years in marketing and sales, working for companies such as SP group leading teams in various sectors such as health, retail and manufacturing, she is now senior marketing executive for Services Graphics. Welcome, Julian (Julie) Whyte to the Business Marketing finance podcast.
“I don’t like beating around the bush”
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF BUSINESS MARKETING FINANCE PODCAST WITH JULIAN WHYTE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Fiction books help you to write copy and draw people in
- Why you need to see your managers and those above you as mentors
- Why it is important to understand your customers
- Why you should never beat around the bush and waste time
- How you should let your work build your brand for you
- How you can still market your brand well, without an influencer
- Why you should see the trends but understand if it is worth your resources
- Why Artificial Intelligence is the future
To get in touch with Julian Whyte:
LinkedIN: Julian (Julie) Whyte
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
Listen, subscribe, and leave a review on iTunes or Spotify. And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well.
BMF Website: www.businessmarketingfinance.com
Follow Us On Instagram & Facebook: @businessmarketingfinance
Want to learn about ways you can earn PASSIVE INCOME?
Are you on Hoopla Digital?