My next guest Nikki Bruce. Nikki has worked in marketing across a range of industries, working for companies such as, Google, Aid Fuels Oil Group, and Warton Music Festival, she is now the Marketing Executive for Softext Limited.
“You don’t need massive budgets to compete with big companies”
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF BUSINESS MARKETING FINANCE PODCAST WITH NIKKI BRUCE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What it was like working with Google
- The importance of a mentor and following their steps on your journey
- The books she has found the most useful in her life
- How health and mindset can help your career
- Why it’s important to be flexible in marketing
- How Nikki builds her own personal brand
- Why small businesses should be using automated marketing
- The top 3 platforms small businesses should be focusing on in the next year
To get in touch with Nikki Bruce & Softext:
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
Listen, subscribe, and leave a review on iTunes or Spotify. And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well.
BMF Website: www.businessmarketingfinance.com
Follow Us On Instagram & Facebook: @businessmarketingfinance
Want to learn about ways you can earn PASSIVE INCOME?
Are you on Hoopla Digital?