I had the pleasure of catching up with Terence Wallen (who’s also from Birmingham) and we chatted about so many different things; from how he started, to setting up various charities and seeing the wider scope in funding and helping others, to what his life is like in business today.
“THE JOURNEY IS WHAT MAKES IT SO MAGICAL.”
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF BUSINESS MARKETING FINANCE PODCAST WITH TERENCE WALLEN, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How your goals change over time and why your goals when you first start will be very different than your goals down the road.
- Why sowing seeds in others, can come right back around
- Does a mentor need a mentor? The importance of having someone in your corner
- The benefits of having your hand in many pies
- How giving back is key
- Why you should finally put your foot down and screw the nine to five.
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
Listen, subscribe, and leave a review on: iTunes or Spotify.
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well.